Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feng shui the front door

I can't say I am a master of feng shui but I do enjoy learning about it and putting in place some of the practices. I feel anything that helps me to live a more positive, enjoyable life is a good thing. Here are some things I have learned about feng shui and the front door. The front door of our Tulsa bed and breakfast is right in the center. This means we are inviting in positive career opportunities, fitting since this is my career. The orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, interaction and fun. All things I want my guests to experience at the Inn at Woodward Park. Feng shui teaches that the front entrance is the first impression of yourself that others see and. as such it should reflect you. I hope that my front entrance does give the impression of being a warm and welcoming entrance to a fun place to stay. Would you like to know what the color of your front door means? A red front door is very fortunate. It uplifts the energy and opportunities coming through your door. A gold door calls in prosperity. A green door symbolizes money and health. Purple calls in spiritual energies. A blue door stands for calmness and serenity. Brown is stability and warmth. Black is strength and elegance. White is purity, honesty and faith. Do you need to paint your front door to reflect who you are or want you want to invite in?

1 comment:

  1. This means we are inviting in positive career opportunities, fitting since this is my career. The orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, interaction and fun. feng shui master

    ReplyDelete