Monday, November 1, 2010

Something wicked this way comes


Wicked, the musical is returning to Tulsa at the Performing Arts Center located at 3rd and Cincinnati, a short 6 minute drive from this Tulsa bed & breakfast. The dates for this performance are November 17th through the 28th.
Wicked was here last year and we had several guests and friends who attended. Everyone raves about it. I didn't see it before. I am going this time for sure. The Inn has some rooms available for some of the dates. You may check availability on our website www.innatwoodwardpark.com
Tickets to a musical, a delicious dinner downtown, a night at a B&B with breakfast in bed the next morning. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?
If country music is more your thing, that cutie Brad Paisley will be playing at the BOK event center downtown Saturday November the 20th. The next day, Sunday, the 21st is the Route 66 marathon. The runners go through Woodward Park and we watch them from our front yard. The Tulsa Run was last weekend and thousands of runners went right in front of the Inn. Not a runner myself (unless something that bites or stings is chasing me) but I certainly admire them.
I'm more into eating and Thanksgiving is coming up. I have already ordered my free range turkey from the organic food co-op that I belong to. Although I only fix breakfast for my guests, I will be glad to share left overs.
A couple of years ago, we had a couple here from South Africa during the Thanksgiving holiday. They had never expereniced the holiday before and really enjoyed it. The Inn was filled with good smells and family and guests and laughter that day. Well, that is everyday but turned up a couple of notches on Thanksgiving.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving filled with good smells, family, friends and laughter from the Inn at Woodward Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment